Order Registry (LPOR)
Forms Express Software Programs
Notes: LPOR Forms Express software
For first installation on a PC
- From CD: Insert the CD, and follow the prompts by clicking “next”; the software will install itself.
- From flash drive: Insert flash drive, open folder for chosen software program, double click “setup.exe”
- From website download page, click on chosen software version.
For current users of LPOR FormsExpress (v.6)
1. First uninstall the previous version (v.6) of LPOR FormsExpress 6, 646, or 617
a. Click START, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs
b. Scroll down and select LPOR FormsExpress 6, 646, or 617, click Remove.
2. Insert v.6.1 flash drive, open folder for chosen software and double click “setup.exe”, insert
v.6.1 CD or click on download link on website.
3. Follow the prompts by clicking “next”; the software will install itself.
For current users of earlier versions of LPOR Forms Express (v.5)
If you do not need to retain any case data from the earlier version, follow First Install on a PC.
If you wish to retain data, do the following:
1. Backup your data.
2. Right click on the existing desktop icon, left click on Properties. Note and write down the full path
of the “Start In” folder.
3. Insert v.6.1 flash drive (open folder for chosen software and double click “setup.exe”) or CD ROM, or click download link on website.
When prompted for install path, enter the location from step 2.
4. Continue with installation.
For network installation from CD, flash drive or download from web site
1. Install the program on the shared network server.
2. Install the program on every work station.
3. Delete the LPOR icon shortcut from individual computers/workstations' desktop
4. Place a short cut on each desktop from the shared network server.
The workstation installs are necessary to place the appropriate runtime files on the workstation.
NOTE: For Windows Vista & Windows 7 Operating Systems
Occasionally Vista or Windows 7 will deliver an error message after installation. In this case, the file “Update.exe”
in the destination directory (see “Start In” path described above) needs to be run manually. Locate the destination
folder and double click on the file “Update.exe.”
For help installing or questions, contact the LPOR office at 504-568-6798
or our software consultant, Alan Langhoff, at 504-258-9160.
We will be happy to guide you through this process.
software registration page
Louisiana Protective Order Registry is a project of
the Office of the Judicial Administrator, Supreme Court of