Order Registry (LPOR)
LPOR TRAINING SEMINARS
LPOR Regional Seminars and Registration Forms
Annually LPOR trainers conduct
seminars across the state to explain how LPOR works, to educate
those with a need-to-know about state and federal laws related
to issuing and enforcing orders of protection, and to disseminate
the most current standardized forms that are mandated for
use by all courts.
All trainings are free, but you must pre-register to attend.
Seating is limited, so register early for the event of your
2016 LPOR Legal Webinar
This pre-recorded legal seminar was developed for the following
- To reach those agencies who are unable to attend a seminar
- To explain how the Registry works.
- To explain the appropriate use of the mandatory order
- To identify and discuss state and federal laws related
to court protections for those affected by domestic abuse,
dating violence, stalking, and sexual assault.
- To provide information on how to obtain the updated v.9
version of the Guide to the LPOR,
the standardized forms, and the related interactive software.
To access the webinar, please click on the video below.
Louisiana Protective Order Registry is a project of
the Office of the Judicial Administrator, Supreme Court of