NEW: COURT CLOSURE ORDERS AND INFORMATION
THURSDAY, JUNE 22, 2017
- 14TH JDC and Calcasieu Parish Clerk of Court’s office (6/22/17)
- LAKE CHARLES CITY COURT - Lake Charles City Court will be closed on Thursday June 22, 2017 due to the excessive rainfall and the Tropical Storm wind gusts expected for our area with Tropical Storm Cindy. We plan to reopen on Friday June 23rd at 8am.
- The Louisiana Supreme Court and the Court of Appeal 4th Circuit will be open Thursday, June 22nd.
- 17TH JDC - The 17th JDC is open on June 22, 2017.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21, 2017
- LOUISIANA SUPREME COURT - Please note Louisiana Supreme Court offices will be closed on Wednesday, June 21, 2017.
- 15TH JDC - Acadia, Lafayette and Vermilion Parish Courthouses shall be closed on Wednesday, June 21, 2017.
- 16TH JDC - All Courthouses, Court offices, and Clerk of Court offices in St. Martin, Iberia, and St. Mary Parishes shall close Wednesday, June 21, 2017.
- 24TH JDC - Please be advised that the 24th JDC will be closed on Wednesday, June 21.
- 25TH JDC - The 25th JDC will be closed Wednesday June 21.
- 38TH JDC - The Office of the Clerk of Court will be closed Wednesday, June 21.
- 17TH JDC - The Court and Clerk's office will be open on June 21, 2017.
2016 Louisiana Supreme Court Annual Report (pdf)
2016 Guide to Louisiana Courts (pdf)
NEW: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS LASC 2017-001: The Supreme Court of Louisiana invites qualified vendors to submit proposals to provide internal auditing services. All proposals must be received by 5:00 p.m. (CT), on Friday, June 30, 2017. A copy of the Request for Proposal can be found here.
Louisiana Justice Reinvestment Task Force Report and Recommendations (3/16/17)
2017 COURT CLOSURE ORDERS
Forms for Louisiana Clerks of Court
Louisiana Judicial College 50 Cent Court Cost Remittance Form (Form A) Revised August 2016 (pdf) (Fillable PDF form)
Revised Monthly Civil Case Reporting Form (pdf) (Fillable PDF form)
Acts 403 & 404 Reporting Form - Civil Case Commitment Reporting for Submission to NICS
Acts 403 & 404 - Commitment - Restoration of Weapons Rights Reporting for Submission to NICS
Report of the Supreme Court of Louisiana to the Louisiana Legislature in Response to H.R. No. 156 of the 2014 Regular Legislative Session
Louisiana Court Interpreter Training Program Information & Registration
(Training/Testing Calendar- 2017)
The Louisiana Supreme Court has enacted Part G, Section 13 of this Court’s General Administrative Rules and Louisiana Civil Case Reporting Form for use in reporting on any case that “has been filed in state district court for damages arising from an offense or quasi-offense.”
Financial Rule for Judges, Justices of the Peace, and Judicial Candidates
List of Delinquent Filers (updated 07/07/16)
PLEASE NOTE: Please be advised that an e-mail is circulating purporting to be a Pretrial Notice for an appearance in “The Court of Louisiana.” Please be aware that this e-mail did not originate from the Louisiana Supreme Court. Additionally, please be aware that any attachment associated with this e-mail may contain a virus and those receiving an e-mail similar to the above should not open the attachment.
Release Alert Service
to the news release alert service and receive
an e-mail each time a news release is posted
on the court's web site.
News Release alerts are also available through
the Supreme Court's RSS service. The News Release
RSS feed is free of charge, for individual,
non-commercial use and users may incorporate
the RSS feed into their preferred newsreaders
and web logs.