LOUISIANA SUPREME COURT
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
The Supreme Court of Louisiana seeks an individual to serve as Chief Information Officer for the State Judiciary. This position is responsible for the strategic direction of the Court’s information technology program and statewide information technology systems. The CIO is responsible for implementing and keeping the court’s technology solutions aligned with best practices and applicable standards such as the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), the Global Reference Architecture (GRA), and High Performance Court Framework (HPCF). The CIO is also responsible for assisting Louisiana courts in establishing a common IT vision designed to improve information sharing, integration and efficiencies, linking IT and policy solutions. Qualified candidates must have substantial proven leadership skills, excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to manage a well-versed team of I.T. professionals; must have strong problem solving capabilities.
Among the duties to be performed are:
- Being part of the Court Leadership team that participates and adds to discussions on policies, business processes, budgets and staffing beyond the Office of Information Technology.
- Providing support for the administration of justice in the Louisiana Judicial Branch.
- Excel in solving technology problems, delivering timely solutions within budget, and combining extensive IT business acumen with technical knowledge in order to accomplish the above tasks.
- Must be able to think beyond technology, and be able to apply technology in innovative ways.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information Systems and Decision Sciences, or a related field. Masters of Business Administration with a Concentration in Information Systems also a preferred qualification.
- Ten years experience leading, developing and managing a staff of IT professionals with varying specialties.
- Seven years experience successfully managing and completing multiple, large scale IT projects with high visibility and impact. PMP Certification a plus.
- Budget and financial management experience.
- Experience with frameworks for IT governance such as COBIT, ITIL, COSO and CMMI.
- Experience with developing or re-architecting of applications in compliance with National and International standards and best practices.
- Experience with application lifecycle management, including the integration of multiple disparate systems into a common platform.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology subjects, including current and emerging hardware and software to drive innovation in an organization.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills to convey technical detail and design to diverse audiences.
Salary and Benefits: Salary commensurate with background and experience; excellent benefits including health, dental, life insurance, et al. Also includes paid parking in the French Quarter.
How to Apply: Submit a letter of interest and a current resume with a detailed description of experience as it pertains to the responsibilities listed above, as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT CIO2018. Resumes will be accepted until May 18, 2018. PRINCIPLES ONLY….NO THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS EOE M/F/V/D
The Supreme Court of Louisiana has an immediate opening for an experienced professional to serve as a project Data Architect. This position will serve as the data architect for the Court Case Management Information Systems (CMIS) office which is responsible for receiving and processing data from all courts in Louisiana and will be responsible for recommending and implementing the design of a data architecture strategy optimized for data integration, data quality analysis, and performance reporting; must have the ability to apply relevant technical skills to complex data challenges.
The Data Architect would:
- Conduct analysis (business needs and business impact, risk, cost-benefit) for all options;
- Determine best solutions;
- Identify best practices;
- Gain leadership approval to implement solutions;
- Design architecture and integration frameworks;
- Create test environments for solutions to gain understanding of applicability in current IT environment and acquire team acceptance of approaches;
- Work with team members to create project plans including team work assignments;
- Provide cross-training to the project team members;
- Continue to support solution until such time as other members of the technical/programming teams are ready to assume maintenance and support functions on a full-time basis.
Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or combination of certifications, education, and experience along with at least five years of related experience in data modeling, normalization, and data warehousing; proven success in implementations and management of data architecture deployments; understanding and business knowledge of court processes and/or criminal justice systems preferred.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including paid parking in the French Quarter. Candidates must pass background check. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com Referencing Job DATA-ARCH2018 in the subject line to apply. PRINCIPLES ONLY….NO THIRD PARTY APPLICATION. EOE M/F/V/D
ERP BUSINESS ANALYST
The Information Technology Division of the Louisiana Supreme Court is seeking an experienced ERP Business Analyst with a passion for both business process and technology. The position will support the existing ERP implementation including a planned upgrade and various business process improvement projects. Duties include working directly with users and management to analyze systems and processes, define system requirements, design and propose solutions, configure the software, create documentation, train employees, testing system processes, writing reports and providing end-user support and software installation.
Interested candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology or related field, plus three years of progressive responsibilities in ERP implementation and support. Strong knowledge of Financial Services and Human Resources business processes is required. Unit 4 Business World experience is a huge plus for this position! Advanced knowledge of all MS Office tools along with SQL Server experience is required. Must have excellent written and oral communications skills. Salary DOE. Excellent benefits, including paid parking in the French Quarter. Candidate must pass background check. Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JOB ERP2018 in the subject line. EOE M/F/D/V
COURT SECURITY OFFICER
The Louisiana Supreme Court, located in the French Quarter, seeks candidates with a minimum of three years law enforcement experience for a Court Security Officer--evening shift position. Position requires current P.O.S.T. certification along with strong investigative and report writing skills. Candidate must be able to perform law enforcement related duties to include--inspection and security of our facility, grounds, and parking areas as needed, security screening equipment and responsibilities, security card access and video surveillance systems. Candidate should be proficient in use of Microsoft Office, especially Word documents and Outlook email. Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Professional demeanor is a must. Must be able to pass background check and skills testing and possess a valid Louisiana driver’s license. Salary $36,125. Excellent benefits including paid parking. To apply send resumes to email@example.com and reference JOB CSO2018 in subject line. Resumes should be received by March 5th for consideration. EOE/M/F/V/D